Re: [Fink-users] MacOS X, Fink DocBook bundle

The file originally came from:

http://www.linuxdoc.org/authors/tools/ldp.dsl

but www.linuxdoc.org is no longer around, unexpectedly. The file is covered
by the GPL license.

The linux doc project appears to have moved to www.linux.org, but I can't
find the ldp authors' tools. I'm going to investigate this further later
this weekend.

In the mean time, if anyone knows what happened to linuxdoc.org and where
I can find ldp.dsl on the net, let me know.

thanks,

--
Sasha Zucker

szucker@mac.com