Missing borders around tables in PDF

Hello,

what I must do, if I want to have borders around tables in PDF
which is generated from DocBook?
I use XSL v1.48 and to conversion from FO to PDF I use
PassiveTex - I use it with distribution TexLive 6.0. Both
translating processes from XSL to FO (with Saxon 6.5) and from FO
to PDF are without errors, but tables are without borders. If I
produce HTML, tables are displayed correct with borders.

I thought, that Saxon extensions solve this problem, so I set
parameter saxon.extensions="1" and set path to saxon65.jar. I
have also set parameter "tablecolumns.extension" to 1, but no
result.

Where is problem?

Thank you.

===== www.centrum.cz doporučuje =====