Re: Re: Simplifying the XSL transform commands

Jirka Kosek replied to Bob's

> That parameter is only used by the chunking stylesheet.
> The non-chunking stylesheet (is there a better name
> for that concept?) has no concept of an output filename,
> but instead writes to standard output, which
> the XSL processor redirects with its -output option.
> Using the chunk stylesheet just to get the filename
> probably will have side effects (like generating other
> chunks).
<<<<

with

There is onechunk.xsl stylesheets, which is based on chuning code but
produces just one HTML file.
<<<<

I tried processing through onechunk, but I got the following error
messages:

: file onechunk.xsl line 47 element call-template
xsl-call-template : template process-chunk-element not found

What exactly is this supposed to be telling me?

Thanks.

Dennis Grace

Information Developer
IBM Linux Technology Center
(512) 838-3937  T/L 678-3937  cell: (512)-296-7830
dgrace@us.ibm.com

This sentence no verb.