long strings

If I have a very long string it won't be broken down to two or more lines,
the last part just dissapears outside the paper (or pdf). I have this:

<userinput>$ snmpwalk hostname communitystring
host.hrSWInstalled.hrSWInstalledTable.hrSWInstalledEntry.hrSWInstallName</userinput>

The last part in the last string will be cut out from the document. How
should I solve this? I thought of SBR, but it doesn't seem to be available in
<para> or <userinput>.

I'm using DSSSL 1.72

Thanks,

Tim