Kudos to Norm!!

I was in a meeting a week or so ago, and I mentioned that we were going to
move to use DocBook for our future publications needs. There was a person
from the publications department (not a software geek - like me) that was so
excited about it, that she ran out that night and bought his (your) book
(DocBook: TDG). That book is already showing signs of wear, and is full of
stickies. She is really enjoying working with DocBook instead of Pagemaker,
as we are converting a major manual at the moment. Today I told her that
Norm (you) answered a post I made to this news group. She almost fainted!
She thought that was so cool that he (you) did that, as was I ...

So thanks again!

Christopher Graham
cjgraham@tachegroup.com

PGP Fingerprint: F765 CCB5 B9CF 1285 7E3E  8CB0 0B1B 8454 9D66 D411