Re: DBHTML dir "attribute"

/ Jeff Beal <jeff.beal@ansys.com> was heard to say:
| I was hoping I was missing some little trick that would make everything
| magically work.  Alas . . .

If you're interested in this feature, please download 1.50.1-EXP and
give it a try. I believe that I've fixed the code so that it will
properly handle references across chunks in different directories.
I also don't think I've broken anything :-)

The following restrictions apply:

1. Directory levels are cumulative. Given:

   <book>
   <?book filename="b.html"?>
   <chapter>
     <?dbhtml dir="chap1" filename="c.html"?>
     <section>
       <?dbhtml dir="sect1" filename="s.html"?>

   b.html will go in the current directory
   c.html will go in chap1/
   s.html will go in chap1/sect1/

2. You must not use absolute path names.
3. You must not use "../" in any path name.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

P.S. Please ignore 1.50.1-EXP unless you're interested in testing this
new functionality. That's the only reason its there.

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | It is not failure of others to
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | appreciate your abilities that