Re: Images at top of book

The reason you don't see your graphics inside <corpname>
is because that element isn't in the default title page
specification.

To get control of your HTML title pages, you'll need
to read the "Customizing title pages" answer in
Dave Pawson's FAQ:

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/styling/custom.html

You have complete control of your title pages by creating
a title page specification file in XML. But
the cost is greater complexity, rather than just setting
a couple of parameters.

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com