jade "DOCTYPE" declaration not allowed in instance

Hi,

make sure that only your master document has the doctype line when you
process the whole document with Jade. Either use the method described
in the PSGML manual (you basically insert intelligent comments into
your subdocuments to tell PSGML where to look for the doctype), or use
a simple script to strip the doctype lines off the subdocuments before
feeding them to jade. Something as simple as "tail -n +2" might do the
trick.

regards,
Markus

--