Problems with Collateindex.pl

Hi All,

I am trying to generate an index using:

OpenJade 1.3.1
DSSSL
PdfJadeTeX

All running on Mac OS X.

My problem is that I can't get collateindex.pl to do anything at all. After
generating the HTML.index file with OpenJade, I have tried:

    perl collateindex.pl -o index.xml HTML.index

    Perl collateindex.pl -V

(which should return the version number)

    Perl collateindex.pl -N

(which should create an empty index file)

All fail silently...

Perl is definitely finding collateindex.pl, as

    Perl sillyfilename.pl

Produces the expected "no such file" error. I realise this is probably a Mac
OS X issue more than a DocBook-Apps one, but perhaps someone has got this
working under OS X?

Thanks,

Nick.