RE: DocBook and Cocoon

>> you can still change default parser used by Saxon
>> to Xerces by setting system property
>> javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=
>> org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.

well... 8-(

I've tried swapping out to 1.49 version of the sheets, I've tried hardcoding
the file paths in the i18n.xml & .xsl files and I've tried configuring the
SAXParserFactory (it's down via a configuration file in cocoon
(cocoon.xconf)) and still a no go...

I am getting the "java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: af.xml" error
in the logs, so it's obviously tied to to not being able to resolve and load
the internationalization files...

Sven, Jirka of the work arounds you've all suggested -- have any of you
tried any of them with some success?

Thanks,
Mike