Re: DocBook and Cocoon

Hi Jirka,

Jirka Kosek wrote:
 > Sven Kitschke wrote:
 >
 >>In the <tomcat-dir>\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\logs\core.log you
 >>can find: "java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: af.xml"
 >>(adding "file:" doesn't fix the problem)
 >>

 > Aha.
 >

 >>I know that's the wrong list, but: has anyone an idea
 >>where the bug resides? Is it a configuration problem
 >>or bug in cocoon or a bug in saxon/aelfred?
 >>Is there an easier way to configure cocoon to use a
 >>saxon/xerces configuration?
 >>

 > This is (was) bug in AElfred. Mike Kay said me that he fixed this bug in

Bug #445881: AElfred relative URI in entity decl? The initial
description sounds a bit different (The entity declaration and
the entity reference are in the same document - l10n.xml).

 > 6.5.2, but I didn't test it yet. Same bug caused troubles with catalog
 > files and AElfred when used within Saxon. You can try Saxon 6.5.2, and

This was/is with Saxon 6.5.2.
Ok. It seems its time to use the saxon-help list.

 > if this doesn't help, you can still change default parser used by Saxon
 > to Xerces by setting system property

javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.
 > Unfortunatelly I don't know how rto set system properties in Cocoon.

I've patched the saxon.jar. It worked.

	Jirka

Thank you.
Sven.