Re: htmlhelp.xsl: links in index

Jirka Kosek wrote:
[snip]

> Currently used method to generate indexes is completely relying on HTML
> Help Workshop. So this is fault of HTML Help Workshop. I plan to rewrite
> index code to use HHK files which could overcome this problem. But
> doesn't expect it soon.
>
> 				Jirka

Some weeks ago i initially started to produce the attached
customization. I've rounded it up to some degree. It was tricky but it
works now. It may still contain bugs.
You possibly find it worth to include it in the stylesheets or to use
it as a starting point for further development.
Known issues:
- l10n of 'See:' and 'See also:' additions.

HTH Sven.