Direct DocBook2txt?

Hello,

I'm an editor of a Czech magazine for blind computer users. I'm working on
WinXP, and currently almost all articles are written in HTML and converted
to plain text because of accessibility (some subscribers can't use HTML). I
use MSIE6 to produce plain text, but a manual correction is needed. Since
there should be no indentation of paragraphs, I can't use Lynx for creating
text output.

Is there an XSL/DSSSL stylesheet available for direct XML->TXT conversion,
so I could possibly modify it for my needs?

Thank you for your help.

Tomas Valusek