Re: Success on all (HTML) fronts!

About CSS for XHTML, I admit that it would be great to have an "official" URL to point to.
Something like what the W3C did here : http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Core/

So we could put this
<xsl:param name="html.stylesheet" select="'http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Core/Traditional'" />
by default in our XSL.

Gre7g Luterman wrote:

I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank all of you for your help. I just got the last of the "quirks" I've been fighting removed and the resulting webpages (if I don't twist my arm by patting myself on the back) look awesome.

The result, I think, is rather unusual and can be found at:

http://djbdns.wolfhome.com

Does anyone keep a style gallery or other such collection where new DocBook users can see what (and how) they can do with DocBook? If so, I'd be willing to contribute the mods I made.

If not, someone should start one. Anyone interested?

Gre7g.