ANNOUNCE: New XSL stylesheet doc

I've greatly expanded the documentation on using the DocBook
XSL stylesheets.  It isn't finished yet, but there is a lot
of useful stuff in the current draft if you want to take
a look:

http://www.sagehill.net/xml/docbookxsl/index.html

I've included all the section headings, even where the
writing isn't done, so you can see the whole outline.  I've
marked the unfinished chapters as "(to be written)" so you
can avoid them for now.

I've been doing this writing as a supplement to the talk
I'll be giving at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention in a
couple of weeks.  I knew I couldn't provide much depth for
DocBook XSL in 45 minutes, so I wanted to be able to point
people to more information.  But it has grown to nearly
book length.  DocBook XSL has a lot of depth!

I'll be moving this over to SourceForge when it is
complete.

Comments welcome, either privately or on this list.

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com