Re: title page issues

Hi Luc,

you should modify the titlepage.template.xml file of the appropriate
output format directory to your needs and create a new
titlepage.template.xsl file from it with the following command
(supposing you're in the output format directory, i.e. html or fo):

xsltproc -o titlepage.template.xsl ../template/titlepage.xsl
titlepage.template.xml

HTH,
Patrick

TAESCH Luc schrieb:

> I would like to generate a Front page (title recto) that would look like that:
> (ugly but internal standard)
> |                                                                     |
> |                                                                     |
> |                                                                     |
> |                            Title                                    |
> |                                                                     |
> |                                                                     |
> |                                                                     |
> |                                                                     |
> |                                                                     |
> |                                                                     |
> |                                                                     |
> I have 2 issues
> 1) once i generate a customised title page with titlepage.xsl, i have to patch it by hand the <xsl:template name="book.titlepage.recto"> section (see further),
> to insert the code for  the 2 tables . this is not nice , as i cannot re-generate the page from the template anymore (or i loose my modification)
> are there any "fix" for that ? I was thinking to have some xml fragment included before and after the currently generated code? or some special tag in the template , to insert code before and after the elements ?
> 2) currently, the corpauthor template I try to insert in the upper left is not working, and still It is the same that the one a bit further on. what am i missing ?
> 3) nothing related, but currently im using fop to do both steps (xml->fo->pdf). would it be any advantage to use saxon in the first pass ? (speed ? features ?) seems to be a usual configuration around .. ?
> thanks for your help.
> Luc
begin:vcard
n:Eisenacher;Patrick
tel;work:+1 (6102) 88478-72
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.fillmore-labs.com
org:Fillmore Labs GmbH
version:2.1
email;internet:eisenacher@fillmore-labs.com
title:Senior Project Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;Triforum C2=0D=0AFrankfurter Str. 233;Neu-Isenburg;Hessen;63263;Germany
x-mozilla-cpt:;24800
fn:Patrick Eisenacher
end:vcard