Re: Messy FOP

Ahh, that hit the proverbial spot!, thanks.

p.s:
  sorry about this email if it looks bad or anything
  my outgoing mail server is down for some reason...
  so I am having to used some web-based thing instead.

Hi, this is wonderfull isn't it. You should set the
parameter
alignment="start"  (default is justify), else FOP tries to
justify
everything (including programlisting). You should set this
in your
parameter file.

Hope this helps for you.

Harm Kok

Diderot Track

---------------------------------------
vnhu38f93 wrote:

> Check the attachment, I know the guidelines say no attach
but the
> reason stated is for virus', this is a png image and hence
cannot be a
> virus since it is not executable. Has anyone experienced
this kind of
> mess using FOP 0.20.4. The messy area in question is meant
to be a
> programlisting.

// free anonymous email || forums \\ subZINE || anonymous browsing
            subDIMENSION -- http://www.subdimension.com