Re: Profiling doesn't work with 1.53.0 FO stylesheets

Peter Kullmann wrote:

> Has anyone got a workaround (or better a fix) for the following:
>
> When trying to use the fo/profile-docbook.xsl stylesheet in 1.53.0 I get
> different errors depending on the processor:

It works for me. You can always use two step profiling if you have some
troubles and you can. Profiling stylesheet is generated automatically
from plain one, and it is possible that some changes in plain stylesheet
can break this process. Two stage profiling is always option to go.

> This behaviour happens with the tiniest possible article (article,
> title, sect1, title and a para).
>
> This was submitted as bug 590074 in sf.

Please post your document to SF. Without it, it's hard to investigate
further.

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz