modular DocBook XML

I've written up the process I use to set up modular
DocBook XML files.  It is available at:

http://www.sagehill.net/xml/docbookxsl/ModularDoc.html

It uses a combination of XIncludes and olinks to enable you
to create modular DocBook XML files like chapters or
sections that validate on their own, yet can be assembled
into larger valid documents like books.  It requires a bit
of setup, but I'm using it successfully, and I know of at
least one other person using it too.

Comments welcome.

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com