Re: Sorting and non-en_US indexes

* Jirka Kosek; <jirka@kosek.cz> on 24 Sep, 2002 wrote:

I think that this is the problem. Import simply doesn't work well when
you are trying to redefine <xsl:key>s (they are merged instead). You
must create your own copy of docbook.xsl and replace include of
autoidx.xsl by autoidx_tr.xsl. This could/should work.
I have tried with include href="autoidx_tr.xsl" however What ever I do I
can not make Java to load "Compare_tr" it always loads the default :-(

[Loaded com.icl.saxon.sort.Compare_en]

options
a) There is no Turkish Support with SunJava

b) There is but I do not have it

c) There is but since I am an idiot I can not access it

d) Why do I have to learn so many things just make a simple thing ( for
hyphenation with Fop I had to create the configuration from the TeX Turkish
hyphenation where TeX is was and will be Greek to me. In order to write
a non working Compare_tr ( Although I had an example I had to look Saxon documentation Java documentation to understand what and why I am doing
it

e) Most probably I am a masochist

--

Togan Muftuoglu