Re: Re: ignoring images width in HTML

Norman Walsh wrote:
/ Camille Bégnis <camille@mandrakesoft.com> was heard to say:
| I am using in my documents the same image format for both PDF and HTML
| outputs (PNG). Though I want to specify the width for PDF output but
| not for HTML. An option is to define two different imageobject but I
| find much easier to change the XSL template for imageobject and ignore
| the width.
|
| Can someone tell me the easier way to do so?

Is it not possible to specify a width that would work in both places?
unfortunately not. Especially for little paper formats.

I suppose a stylesheet parameter to ignore image dimensions could be
added...
Probably yes. I have managed to ignore the width by heavily twicking the stylesheet, but this is not that clean :-)

Camille.