Re: Customizing DocBook to Produce a real URL Tree

With DSSSL (and I imagine XSL) it would be perfectly possible to generate the
node names... the problem would be creating the directories - as there are no
facilities in DSSSL to do file manipulation on the underlying file system.

However, DSSSL is extensible so you could create an external procedure to do
this for you.

There would be quite a fair bit of work involved for a novice - and a few days
for an expert.