Visualizing Changes

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO

I've been using docbook/some customized stylesheets to prepare our ISO
documents.  Everything seems to be fine, however one of the requirements
is to visualize the difference between the current "draft" and the last
"approved" version by using a vertical line along the changed paragraph.

At the moment, I am just completely clueless as how to work with this
problem.

I'd appreciate any hints at all.

Thank you in advance,

--