From: Lisa Carey [mailto:lisa.carey@havok.com]
Sent: 16 December 2002 17:21
To: Jeff Beal
Cc: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: links between documents

Hi Jeff,

I'm using Xerces (the FOP default) with FOP (I've tried with both FOP 0.20.3
and the release candidate FOP 0.20.5).  I'm not getting any errors relating
to the links, and it seems to be finding the linkend without a problem
(putting in appropriate generated link text or the specified xreflabel
text).  The link in the PDF is "clickable" (pointer changes and box appears
when you mouse over it, etc.), it just doesn't do anything!

For added mysteriousness, <link>s don't seem to work at all.

I am very bemused by this.

Lisa