RE: htmlhelp.xsl: links in index

Ah, I was just about to go crazy, then I searched the archives. So if I prefer to forgo linking to the exact spot on the page in return for descriptive titles in the "Topics Found" box, is this change safe? It seems to work, but I'm not exactly sure how mode="chunk-filename" works:

<xsl:template name="write.indexterm.hhk">
  <xsl:param name="text"/>
  <xsl:param name="seealso"/>
  <![CDATA[<LI> <OBJECT type="text/sitemap">
        <param name="Name" value="]]><xsl:value-of select="$text"/><xsl:text><![CDATA[">]]></xsl:text>
      <xsl:if test="not(seealso)">
        <xsl:variable name="href">
		<xsl:apply-templates mode="chunk-filename"/>
          <!--xsl:call-template name="href.target.with.base.dir"/-->

Thanks,
David