Citations from different sources

Hello,

I have just discovered the DocBook format and after checking the definitive guide I don't understand how I should cite
works on the info (book, chapter or article) and
on footnotes.

I think the easiest way to expose my questions is to write two references with which I don't know how to tag. If anyone is
so kind to tag them for me (considering both
contexts, footnotes and info). Here they are:

John Wayne, "Understanding Cowboys" in The MGM Review, 3/3 (2000), http://www.mgm.com/3/3/wayneucb.html.

John Wayne, "Understanting Cowboys" in John Ford (ed.), Western, MGM Press, California 2001, pp. 342-435.

By the way, what happens when a given book has more than one editor? (Wouldn't be an editorgroup tag very useful in
such cases?)

When handling with reference quotes, I think that one essential tag is the one that gives the location of the quoted text
(such as pagenumber). Is there a tag for this? It
would be very useful when it could handle volume, section, paragraph, page, column and verse numbers. Maybe not all
appear on a particular reference, but I think that
these are the most important kinds of classes for locating quotes.

Thanks for all,

Pablo