Re: styling all titles at once

Jeff Beal wrote:

I can't imagine a way to do this without losing everything the DocBook XSL's
do with titles.

If that's true, it doesn't sound right to me. Shouldn't it be simple to for example set all title to font-weight="100" without changing anything else?

I'd suggest you use the attribute sets for the various
title objects.  See
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/rn21.html for a
complete list.

$component.title.properties for example doesn't work; see my other reply. And in titlepage.templates.xml I can't find a way to style all titles.

I could set all titles to weight 100 via

<t:titlepage t:element="preface" t:wrapper="fo:block">
<t:titlepage-content t:side="recto">
<title [...]
font-weight="100"/>

but I think there should be a short and simple way (write it once for all titles).

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/