Re: Request for Example Uses

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 08:32, Boos, Paul M. wrote:
> I am interested in finding out if anyone has used DocBook for any of the
> following types of documents; if so, is there any example XML documents
> and/or  XSL stylesheets for conversion to HTML that one can share with me
[snip]
> Programming Tutorials/How-To's

The libxml2 tutorial, along with the quite simple stylesheets I use to
process it, can be seen here[1]:
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=libxml2/doc/tutorial
with output here:
http://www.xmlsoft.org/tutorial/index.html
http://www.xmlsoft.org/tutorial/xmltutorial.pdf

Cheers,
John
[1] I can send you a tarball with the docbook and stylesheets and all
directly if you'd like.
--
John Fleck
jfleck@inkstain.net (h) jfleck@abqjournal.com (w)

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead