dsssl testing from CVS requested

Folks here who use DSSSL (seems to be a distinct minority!) might be
interested in some of the recent work I've done in the DSSSL
stylesheets.

If anyone is interested in helping me fix some outstanding DSSSL
issues, or testing to ensure I haven't broken anything; please getthe
CVS modules from the docbook open repository on sourceforget (gentext,
dsssl, and testdocs) and try them out.  Debian users can also try the
unstable docbook-dsssl package instead, which I've been uploading from
CVS snapshots now and again.

If you have questions/comments/patches please CC me directly so I get
them more quickly.

I've included a trimmed CVS changelog.