Re: simplelist FO omitted in PDF

Bob Stayton wrote:

This problem was fixed in version 1.60.1.
The problem was that simplelist output as an fo:table
was not getting a fo:table-column element.  I just
tested your sample in 1.60.1 and the list is output
in the PDF file.  Are you sure you are using 1.60.1?

Yep :)
I think that due to the error caused by the backwards-incompatible change in the titlepage format the transformation didn't get executed fully. Since I have converted to the new titlepage format (I hope future changes will be backwards-compatible), the issue (subj) is resolved AFAICS. Sorry for not telling you!

Here's the PDF:
http://www.pinkjuice.com/howto/vimxml/print/nwalsh_fop.pdf
Chapter 2. About / Sources / [last list]

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/