Re: No simplelist in PDF-output / Pictures out twice

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 05:07:59PM +0100, Joachim Ziegler wrote:
> Hello, I've just across two problems when generating PDF from my Docbook
> document:
>
> 1) I use simplelists inside highlights to list the goals of a section.
> The (members of the) simpelists are not visible in the PDF version.

Simplelist were fixed in 1.60.1. I just tried one
inside a <highlights> and it works with fop.
Are you sure you are getting 1.60.1?

> 2) I use the mediaobject-approach for pictures inside figures.
> Currently, I only have one PNG version for both HTML and PDF. All my
> figures look like this:
>
> <figure id="fig.ArrayOfChar">
> 	    <title>An array of chars</title>
>    <mediaobject>
>      <imageobject  role="html">
>        <imagedata  align="center" format="PNG"
> fileref="Pictures/ArrayOfChar.png"/>
>    </imageobject>
>    </mediaobject>
> </figure>
>
> This works fine for HTML. But in PDF some of the pictures are shown
> *twice* on a page. (Really only some.) Inserting a special role for fo
> does not help either.
>
> I am using stylesheets 1.60.1 and FOP 0.20.5rc2.

You are getting two pictures from only one imageobject?
That's odd.  Can you peek in the fo output to see if
it is repeated in there (which makes it a stylesheet bug)?

                                            email: bobs at sco dot com