dsssl pdfjadetex table footnotes line spacing problem

Hi,
I have found what I beleive to be a bug in the handling of
table footnotes when using openjade pdfjadetex and the dsssl stylesheets.

I customized the dsssl to reduce the font-size of all table footnotes and the footnote
heading, and that works perfectly. I also tried to reduce the line spacing applied to
table footnotes and that also appears to have worked, except for one problem.
Line spacings for the "Notes" header and all footnotes up until the final one are
reduced. Unfortunately the final table footnote, for each table, retains its
original large line-spacing.

If there is only one table footnote in the table, then it is also the last table footnote and
no line-spacing reduction is applied to it.

It does not seem to be dependent on the content of the footnote because I have around
200 such tables with varying quantities of footnotes, up to around 10 and it is always the last one.
Given the volume of the footnotes used, sometimes more footnotes than table, it can be
difficult to locate the actual table data amongst default font-size/line-spacing footnotes.

Because there is only one small dsssl mode for treating all table-footnotes, and the final footnote
is not singled out for special treatment in any way, I beleive that my customizations are not
at fault and the origin of this problem might lie with the jadetex handling.
Unfortunately I have practically zero tex experience.

I am using a debian unstable box with
jadetex 3.12-2
Openjade 1.3.2
dsssl-stylesheets 1.77+

I would appreciate some advice,
because at the moment, it looks bad.

Doug

(define (make-table-endnote-header)
  (make paragraph
    font-family-name: %body-font-family%
    font-weight: 'medium
    font-size:  (* %bf-size% 0.8 )
    line-spacing:    (* (* (* %bf-size% 0.8)
                           %line-spacing-factor%) 0.6 )
    start-indent: 0pt
    quadding: 'start
    (literal (gentext-table-endnotes))))

(mode table-footnote-mode
  (element footnote
    (make display-group
      font-family-name: %body-font-family%
      font-weight: 'medium
      font-size:  (* %bf-size% 0.8 )
      line-spacing:    (* (* (* %bf-size% 0.8)
                           %line-spacing-factor%) 0.6 )
;;      min-post-line-spacing: 0
      start-indent: 0pt
      quadding: 'start
      (process-children)))

  (element (footnote para)
    (let ((fnnum (table-footnote-number (parent (current-node)))))
      (if (= (child-number) 1)
          (make paragraph
;;            line-spacing:    (* (* (* %bf-size% 0.8)
 ;;                          %line-spacing-factor%) 0.6 )
            start-indent: %footnote-field-width%
            first-line-start-indent: (- %footnote-field-width%)
            (make line-field
              field-width: %footnote-field-width%
              (literal fnnum
                       (gentext-label-title-sep (normalize "footnote"))))
            (process-children-trim))
          (make paragraph
;;            line-spacing:    (* (* (* %bf-size% 0.8)
;;                           %line-spacing-factor%) 0.6 )
            start-indent: %footnote-field-width%
            (process-children-trim))))))