diffmk and the revhistory element

Bonjour,

I have been playing with Norm's diffmk to build a diff'd XML and I am using
xsltproc with changebars.xsl to get colors and strikethrough in the HTML
transformation.

I am quite pleased with the results I get, but I could not find the way to make
it work on the revhistory, revision, revremark elements. It does not work either
with other meta info elements I have in bookinfo or articleinfo such as
pubnumber, pubdate. These are elements that are good candidates for indicating
edits.

The changes are marked in the diff'd XML (diffmk works fine) but the
transformation does not produce any color-coded diff for these elements.

Is it hopeless? :)

Tilly