Re: Posts not being delivered...

Regarding the problem with my posts,
I recently had to resubscribe to the docbook lists
because my outgoing mail address changed from
bobs at caldera dot com to bobs at sco dot com dot   The transition
to the new address should be over now, so you should
not still be seeing delays in my posts.  If you do,
then I'll need to track it down with the list server
or my outgoing mail server.

BTW, I'm sending this out at 11:30am PST on Friday 7 March.

                                            email: bobs at sco dot com

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 06:24:04PM +0100, Patrick Eisenacher wrote:
> I noticed something similar. I got a lot of mails discussing Bob's
> replies, without having got Bob's original mails. Then, a couple of days
> later, suddenly I got a burst of mails (say 10-15) consisting of Bob's
> missing ones.
>
> Patrick
>
> David Cramer schrieb:
> > I've noticed that since February 21, I no longer receive messages from
> > Bob Stayton to the docbook-apps or docbook mailing lists. I also didn't
> > receive Mike Smith's recent posting. I.e. I see their posts in the
> > archives, but they were never delivered to me. I checked with our IT
> > dept, and they are unable to find evidence that the missing messages
> > ever reached our servers. Has anybody else noticed anything like this?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > David

                                            email: bobs at sco dot com