Re: FOP: "No ImageReader" when using PDF as vector format

Hi,

I had the same problem and ended up adding image support for FOP.

 The Jimi image library, which is by default used for processing images
in PNG and other formats, was removed from the distribution for
licensing reasons. So...:

    Either

        a) obtain Jimi from http://java.sun.com/products/jimi/ and
Extract the file "JimiProClasses.zip" from the archive you've
downloaded, rename it to "jimi-1.0.jar" and move it to FOP's lib
directory.

    OR

        b) obtain JAI from
http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jai/downloads/download.html and
follow the installation instructions there.

            (much faster, but not available for all platforms)

--
Shawn <javajunkie at koyuru dot com>