[docbook-apps] Landscape tables with DSSSL stylesheets

I am formatting a book full of tables. Due to width of text area being too
narrow, tables are unreadable. I tried to generate tables in landscape using
the orient attribute, but the stylesheets didn't change orientation.

Is it any problem related to OpenJade table formatting? How can this be
solved? Do I need to add any code or it isn't possible to do with OpenJade?

I also tried to reduce the font size of table entries, but again, they were
unchanged. I tried

(element entry
  (make sequence
    font-size: 8pt

and later

(element (row entry)

without success.

Any help?

Nueva Tiscali ADSL libre www.tiscali.es/libre
¡¡¡ POR SÓLO 16,95 euros al mes !!!
+ tiempo de conexión (0,024 ./min.)
Y cuota máxima garantizada de 39,95 ./mes
AHORA ALTA GRATIS
¡¡¡ Por fin pagas por lo que consumes !!!