RE: [docbook-apps] Trouble with title pages

I just found a solution.

<fo:block-container position="absolute" top="3cm" left="3cm" height="6cm" width="18cm"> works perfect but absolute-position="fixed" doesn't. It seems that the "absolute-position" attribute isn't supported by fop. The fop documentation says block-container is supported but with limitations. However, the limitations are not described in the limitations section.

Anyway, I'm happy.

Until next problem. :D

Thanks,

/Kenneth