Re: [docbook-apps] bug in sect1 template ?

You aren't alone in your confusion.
The current design for setting properties in fo
titles needs some work.  There are too many mechanisms
in place that add properties, and it isn't obvious how one
can control them all.  See this message for a description
of where section title properties come from:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200302/msg00123.html

I'd like to see most of the properties moved to attribute
sets in param.xsl.  That would make them easier to
customize than regenerating titlepage.templates.xsl each
time you want to make a change.  I was going to develop
a proposal along those lines, but haven't gotten around to it.

                                            email: bobs at sco dot com