Re: [docbook-apps] Chunked output with .css and images folder

I'm not understanding why you want to split up your
HTML output into multiple directories.  I can understand
keeping the XML source in separate directories, but
why split up the HTML?

In addition to your image and stylesheet problems, do you
have cross references between chapters?  I don't believe
the xref templates can resolve relative references
between dbhtml-specified output directories.

You mentioned the Linux Documentation Project doc, but
I don't remember seeing anything in the LDP Author Guide
about multiple output directories for a book.

If you are looking for advice, I'd suggest getting
rid of the dir processing instructions and put
all the HTML in one output directory. Put your
images in a subdirectory of that.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com