Re: [docbook-apps] Linking JavaScript Query

Yes. I am seeing some problems now as well but they also appear without customization. I am chunking. The doctype declaration is not appearing on
any output that is chunked with 1.60.1. I am importing /xhtml/chunk.xsl in my customization so there lies the problem.
Perhaps someone could verify this. Maybe best if I go back a version on the stylesheets.