RE: [docbook-apps] how do i know if there are more attributes i can adjust?

On Fri, 16 May 2003, Jeff Beal wrote:

> >   a more general question, but i'm using the online docs at
> > docbook.sourceforge.net to help me customize my current stylesheet.
> > take, as an example,
> >
> > http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/head
> > er.content.properties.html#top
> >
> > which purportedly shows me what i can change about
> > "header.content.properties".  fair enough.
>
> More accurately, this shows which attributes are defined in the DocBook
> stylesheets.  You can (as you discovered) add new attributes or change the
> values of existing values in an attribute-set.  So, to answer your question
> "which attributes can I set in header.content.properties?" --- any you want.
> You can set background-color, border-top-style, background-image, width,
> height, position, font-color, font-style, font-weight -- you get the
> picture.

that part i finally twigged on, but it doesn't exactly clarify why,
at the online FO Parameter Reference page that i refer to above,
why only *those* three attributes are listed as belonging to that
attribute-set.

as i read your note, you seem to be saying that those three attributes
are the only ones defined by default for that attribute set, is that
what you're saying?  which file would i examine to see that for myself?
i checked out fo/pagesetup.xsl, but i didn't see a specific definition
for that, so i'm still curious.

rday