[docbook-apps] Applying CSS on HTMLHelp files

Hi there,

I've been trying to control my HTML Help files with a CSS but haven't had any luck sofar. I've tried using stylesheets from various applications including XXE, XMetaL and QEmacs. Are these stylesheets only used for controling the Docbook files or can they be used on finished HTML-files and in that case what am I doing wrong?

If they can't be used on finished HTML-files then do I need to write my own CSS or is there one available somewhere which I can tweak?

If I need to write my own CSS, do I need to make rules for all elements or only for those I want to change?

best regards,

/Kenneth

Kenneth Johansson	Technical Documentation Manager
Sectra Imtec AB
Teknikringen 2		E-mail: ke-joh AT sectra DOT se
SE-583 30 Linköping	Phone:	+46 13 23 52 00
SWEDEN			Web:	http://www.sectra.se