[docbook-apps] Docbook Website Navigation Graphics

Hi!
I am newbie to docbook and I'am  trying to make a website using navigation
graphics.  I have a custom stylesheet "tabular.xsl" in my sources
directories that, as in the website example, calls the real website
distribution tabular.xsl.  I want to show navigational icons firstly  on
the  webpage footer ( later I will try header).
 I have follow some of the tips on
http://www.sagehill.net/xml/docbookxsl/HtmlCustomEx.html and put the param
-stringparam  navig.graphics 1  to xsltproc ( windows version the same for
linux version)  but  when I use make to build the website I only can see
"Prev" and "Next" text.  I have tried differents posibilities copying some
XSL templates call in my custom xsl.
How can I obtain navigational icons instead of Prev and Next text? . I
enclose my last tabular.xsl so you can tellme what I am doing wrong.  I use
website 2.4.1 and xls stylesheets 1.60.1 . I have the following files tree
-sources
+html
   +graphics (here are next.gif and prev.gif)
        icons
        navicons

Perhaps I have mixed too much ideas. Any help would be welcome

Many thanks in advance
Regards
(See attached file: tabular.xsl)