RE: [docbook-apps] DTD customizations for XIncludes: How to add XIncludes support for row in tbody?

Thanks,

this works,
but with some strange effects for my writers who use XXE:

for some reason when I overrule the parameter entity XXE offers them the possibility to choose this option,
but when I re-define the element XXE accepts it as a valid option and works fine when cutting and pasting this element, but they do not see the option when they look for possibilities (Ex. What can I insert after row?).

Anyway, thanks for the fast response, it was very helpfull.

Paul