RE: [docbook-apps] Cross-references through Framemaker?

Some of the answers to your questions here depend on what you mean by
'document'.  For example, we create 25 user manuals for our main product
from our XML source.  In a generic sence, each of these books is a separate
document.  In the XML sense, however, these books are considered a single
document because we enclose all 25 books in a <set/> element using entity