RE: [docbook-apps] Support for callout extensions in xsltproc

Hi,

I've moved to Saxon but I get some strange errors:

When using programlistingco (haven't tried any other elements using callouts) the callouts are not put on the correct line, but one below. It seems like the segments between the callouts are their own tables which must be wrong?!

I also get errors like: "Chapter 1. Writing Documentation" (should be Chapter 1. Writing Documentation).

My command line:
ke-joh:13> java com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -o writing.html writing-documentation.xml ../../lib/docbook-xsl/custom_stylesheets/stylesheets/xhtml/customxhtml.xsl use.extensions=1

My param customizations:
<xsl:param name="use.extensions" select="'1'"/>

<!-- Default file extension for HTML output -->
<xsl:param name="html.ext" select="'.html'"/>

<!-- Base directory for HTML output -->
<xsl:param name="base.dir" select="'html/'"/>

<!-- Should first section be chunked too? -->
<xsl:param name="chunk.first.sections"/>

<!-- Include admonition graphics? -->
<xsl:param name="admon.graphics" select="'1'"/>

<!-- Default admonitions graphics path -->
<xsl:param name="admon.graphics.path" select="'../../images/'"/>

<!-- Admonition graphics extension format -->
<xsl:param name="admon.graphics.extension" select="'.png'"/>

<!-- Callout graphics path -->
<xsl:param name="callout.graphics.path" select="'../../images/callouts/'"/>

<xsl:param name="callout.graphics" select="'1'"></xsl:param>

<xsl:param name="callouts.extension" select="'1'"></xsl:param>

<xsl:param name="callout.graphics.extension" select="'.png'"></xsl:param>

<xsl:param name="saxon.extensions" select="'1'"/>

Thanks,

/Kenneth