Re: [docbook-apps] how to add "extra" meta-info to a docbook document

If you are using the XSL stylesheets, you can
use the 'condition' attribute as Juan says and
use the profiling stylesheets, which do
conditional text processing.  See:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Profiling.html

But I'm not sure by what you meant with