[docbook-apps] Recommended XSL processing setup? (was: contentwidth attributenot transformed correctly)

Thanks for the suggestion, Jirka - while I'm on the subject, can anybody
recommend an XSL processing setup that just works? I have access to an
Mac OS X machine and a Windows 2000Pro machine, and could install. I
would like to just be able to install and forget it, and use it for
processing docbook files with Norm Walsh's stylesheets, primarily
chunk.xsl and htmlhelp.

Cheers,

Chris Johnson

Web Developer
Marketing & Communications
Capilano College

604.986.1911 ext. 3455
cjohnson@capcollege.bc.ca

Chris Johnson

Web Developer
Marketing & Communications
Capilano College

604.986.1911 ext. 3455
cjohnson@capcollege.bc.ca

Chris Johnson

Web Developer
Marketing & Communications
Capilano College

604.986.1911 ext. 3455
cjohnson@capcollege.bc.ca

Chris Johnson wrote:

> The contentwidth="740" is transformed into
width="739.9999999999999".
> Strangely, the contentdepth="433" transforms correctly to
height="433".

> I checked the FAQ's, and googled this issue, to no avail. Any ideas?

For me it looks like some number rounding problem. Can you try it with

different Java virtual machine?

Another workaround will be to change stylesheets to round these numbers

always as pixel can't be decimal.