[docbook-apps] DocBook XSL V1.62.0 released

I published DocBook XSL V1.62.0 earlier today.

  http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=21935&release_id=181350

This is very much a test release, there are a lot of changes in there.
Please report your successes and failures. If nothing comes up in a
week or so, I'll publish a 1.62.1 release.

Changes since version 1.61.3 (2003-06-22)

Changes to xsl/*

  | 2003-08-31  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* VERSION: Version 1.62.0 released.

Changes to xsl/common/*

  | 2003-08-27  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* titles.xsl: Support HTML tables
  |
  | 2003-08-18  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* .cvsignore: Ignore generate XML documents for Latin and
  | 	  Bangla
  |
  | 	* Makefile, l10n.xml: Add support for Latin
  |
  | 2003-07-31  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: Update Makefile to new gentext mechanism
  |
  | 2003-07-31  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* gentext.xsl: Added template for question in
  | 	  object.xref.markup mode to handle case of defaultlabel =
  | 	  qanda.
  |
  | 	* labels.xsl: Removed processing of @label on qandadiv since
  | 	  that is not an allowed attribute of qandadiv.
  |
  | 2003-07-25  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile, l10n.xml: Added bn.xml Bangla language.
  |
  | 	* gentext.xsl: Handles new xref contexts and the new xrefstyle
  | 	  attribute on xref elements.
  |
  | 	* pi.xsl: Now uses new datetime-full and datetime-abbrev
  | 	  gentext contexts for certain date components.
  |
  | 2003-07-08  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* l10n.xsl: Removed extraneous variable l10n.name which is not
  | 	  used.
  |
  | 2003-06-24  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* l10n.xsl: Fixed bug in l10n.language template where $target
  | 	  parameter was missing from xpath expression.

Changes to xsl/fo/*

> [...]
  |
  | 	* lists.xsl: The parameter is variablelist.max.termlength not
  | 	  vlist.max.termwidth
  |
  | 	* param.ent, param.xweb: Add qanda.defaultlabel,
  | 	  xref.label-title.separator, xref.label-page.separator, and
  | 	  xref.title-page.separator
  |
  | 2003-08-14  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* component.xsl: Changed span="all" to span="inherit" when
  | 	  pgwide=1 in component.title because span attribute must be
  | 	  on direct child of fo:flow. This eliminates the error
  | 	  message.
  |
  | 	* docbook.xsl: Root template now makes sure the root element
  | 	  is one of those that generates a page-sequence.
  |
  | 	* lists.xsl: Improved computation of variablelist indents.
  |
  | 	* pagesetup.xsl: Adjusted left margins in page masters to
  | 	  compensate for $title.margin.left.
  |
  | 	* param.ent, param.xweb: Added variablelist.max.termlength
  | 	  parameter to control maximum list indent.
  |
  | 2003-08-07  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* callout.xsl: Fixed bug in callout numbering when <co> inside
  | 	  an inline.
  |
  | 	* component.xsl: Added fotex:bookmark to the separate
  | 	  article/appendix template which didn't generate Passivetex
  | 	  bookmarks.
  |
  | 2003-07-31  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* pagesetup.xsl: Removed fop.extensions=0 condition for draft
  | 	  background image now that FOP 0.20.5 supports background
  | 	  images.
  |
  | 	* qandaset.xsl: Several fixes: extraneous dot when
  | 	  defaultlabel=qanda. titleabbrev supported. fixed
  | 	  qandadiv.autolabel. changed qanda.defaultlabel from variable
  | 	  to parameter. fixed answer label added dbfo label-width.
  | 	  When label used, calculates term width as for variablelist.
  |
  | 2003-07-25  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* xref.xsl: Support insert.xref.page.number = 1 for backwards
  | 	  compatibility, equivalent to a value of "yes".
  |
  | 	* xref.xsl: Standard page citation now checks for xrefstyle
  | 	  attribute.
  |
  | 2003-07-13  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* callout.xsl: Fixed duplicate id bug in coref.
  |
  | 2003-07-10  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* lists.xsl: Handles titleabbrev on itemizedlist, orderedlist,
  | 	  variablelist.
  |
  | 	* lists.xsl: Now variablelists properly handle preamble text
  | 	  that appears before the first varlistenty.
  |
  | 2003-07-09  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* footnote.xsl: When fop.extensions is on, replace
  | 	  baseline-shift with vertical-align attribute for footnote
  | 	  numbers.
  |
  | 	* inline.xsl: Superscript and subscript now use vertical-align
  | 	  instead of baseline-shift when fop.extensions is set.
  |
  | 2003-06-25  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* block.xsl: Process formalpara/title to variable so can test
  | 	  for last char of any generated text.
  |
  | 2003-06-23  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* param.xweb: Added xml fragment for new qanda.title

Changes to xsl/html/*

> [...]
  |
  | 	* callout.xsl: Fixed callout numbering bug when <co> inside an
  | 	  inline.
  |
  | 2003-08-04  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* qandaset.xsl: Fixed logic for turning on qandaset/qandadiv
  | 	  TOCs with generate.toc param or dbhtml toc PI.
  |
  | 2003-08-01  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* titlepage.xsl: Moved email in "author" template to appear
  | 	  after the affiliation.
  |
  | 2003-07-31  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile.param, param.xweb: Added missing parameter
  |
  | 2003-07-31  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* qandaset.xsl: Fixed extraneous dot when defaultlabel=qanda.
  |
  | 	* qandaset.xsl: Removed extraneous dot from question in
  | 	  autotoc mode as well when defaultlabel=qanda.
  |
  | 2003-07-25  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* param.ent: Added insert.xref.page.number with value of zero
  | 	  to ensure that xrefstyle attributes don't try to generate a
  | 	  page number reference for HTML output. This parameter does
  | 	  not show up in the HTML doc because it is not to be changed.
  |
  | 	* param.ent, param.xweb: Added xref.label-title.separator,
  | 	  xref.label-page.separator, and xref.title-page.separator
  | 	  parameters to support the xrefstyle select: feature.
  |
  | 2003-07-22  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile.param, param.ent, param.xweb: Added support for
  | 	  Eclipse Help Platform
  |
  | 	* html.xsl: Moving template to place where it can be reused
  |
  | 2003-07-21  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* autotoc.xsl: Added a toc.line template to handle formatting
  | 	  of each line in a TOC, similar to that in the FO side. Makes
  | 	  customizing HTML toc easier.
  |
  | 2003-07-17  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* graphics.xsl: Image depth calculation was using
  | 	  nominal.image.width when it should have been using
  | 	  nominal.image.depth.
  |
  | 2003-07-10  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* lists.xsl: Added no-op templates for list titleabbrev
  | 	  elements.
  |
  | 2003-07-08  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* maketoc.xsl: Handle refentry with mode="toc" here since
  | 	  refentry mode="toc" in autotoc.xsl does not use subtoc. This
  | 	  fixes bug #743612.
  |
  | 2003-06-25  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* block.xsl: Process formalpara/title to variable so can test
  | 	  for last char of any generated text.
  |
  | 2003-06-23  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* refentry.xsl: Added param conditional="0" to call to
  | 	  'anchor' template for refsections, so those sections are
  | 	  valid targets for indexterm links as expected by
  | 	  autoidx.xsl.
  |
  | 2003-06-23  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* titlepage.xsl: DocBook 4.2 allows e-mail address inside
  | 	  author element and now is this feature supported also by
  | 	  stylesheets. Not sure whether this solution is the best, but

Changes to xsl/xhtml/*

  | 2003-07-10  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* html2xhtml.xsl: Set default values for chunker.output
  | 	  parameters so the chunk.xsl stylesheet outputs proper
  | 	  doctype declaration for XHTML output.
  |
  | 2003-07-03  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* html2xhtml.xsl: Added a xsl:stylesheet template to add the
  | 	  xhtml namespace as the default namespace for the stylesheet
  | 	  modules.

Changes to xsl/params/*

  | 2003-08-29  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* footer.content.properties.xml,
  | 	  header.content.properties.xml: Changed $body.font.family to
  | 	  $body.fontset to include symbol.font.family fonts in headers
  | 	  and footers.
  |
  | 2003-08-28  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* root.properties.xml: Changed body.font.family to
  | 	  body.fontset and title.font.family to title.fontset in
  | 	  font-family property attributes, in order to append
  | 	  symbol.font.family parameter value.
  |
  | 	* symbol.font.family.xml: New file.
  |
  | 2003-08-27  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* formal.title.placement.xml: Added task
  |
  | 2003-08-14  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* variablelist.max.termlength.xml: New file.
  |
  | 2003-07-25  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* insert.xref.page.number.xml: Changed from a boolean to a
  | 	  string with values yes, no, maybe to support xrefstyle
  | 	  attribute on xrefs.
  |
  | 	* xref.label-page.separator.xml,
  | 	  xref.label-title.separator.xml,
  | 	  xref.title-page.separator.xml: New file.
  |
  | 2003-07-22  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* eclipse.autolabel.xml, eclipse.plugin.id.xml,
  | 	  eclipse.plugin.name.xml, eclipse.plugin.provider.xml: New
  | 	  file.

Changes to xsl/htmlhelp/*

  | 2003-08-12  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* htmlhelp-common.xsl: It seems that HH can handle fragments
  | 	  identifiers in context help, so I changed stylesheets back
  | 	  to emit filename with fragment identifier.
  |
  | 2003-07-22  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* htmlhelp-common.xsl: Moving template to place where it can
  | 	  be reused

Changes to xsl/eclipse/*

  | 2003-07-22  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* eclipse.xsl: New file.

Changes to xsl/extensions/saxon643/.classes/*

  | 2003-08-27  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile.common: Support startinglinenumber and continuation
  | 	  on verbatim environments

Changes to xsl/extensions/saxon643/com/nwalsh/saxon/*

  | 2003-08-27  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* NumberLinesEmitter.java, Verbatim.java: Support
  | 	  startinglinenumber and continuation on verbatim environments

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

- --
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The firmest line that can be drawn
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | upon the smoothest paper is still
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | jagged edges if seen through a