[docbook-apps] Re: website xsl: unused variable (and chunking question)

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 11:16:42AM +0400, Vitaly Ostanin wrote:

> Thanks! BTW, I finish my customization for Website, it available
> at
> http://docs.altlinux.ru/releases/xsl/current/website/
> or
> http://people.altlinux.ru/~vyt/RPM/RPMS/noarch/alt-docs-xsl-0.2-alt1.noarch.rpm
> http://people.altlinux.ru/~vyt/RPM/SRPMS/alt-docs-xsl-0.2-alt1.src.rpm
>
> This styles in addition to original Website stylesheets support:
> - automatic files collection from
>   "graphic|inlinegraphic|imagedata"
>   to output dir
> - publications of big documents like chunk.xsl but with website
>   navigation
> - additional step for tuning documents (added unbreakable spaces
>   before mdash'es etc)
> - publication of photos (with preview and links to big images,
>   automatic convertions from big resolution to small)
>
> Makefile for building available at
> http://people.altlinux.ru/~vyt/website/Makefile
> just
> $ make depends; make website
>
> Examples:
> http://docs.altlinux.ru/beta/
> http://vyt.vzljot.ru/

That's quite an extensive customization!
Thanks for sharing it.

I and others are interested in adding the website tabular
navigation scheme as an option to the regular chunk
stylesheet, outside of website.  Can you give some guidance
as to which parts of your customization did that?

                                            email: bobs@sco.com